Thursday 26 March 2009

Wednesday 26th

Shelley uploaded the footage due to me and Neelam on a school trip. Shelley said that it didn't make much sense so we have decided to go back to our orginal idea. I am very glad that we filmed it so early because now that means that we still have time to shoot something else. I think we may go back to our original idea of using different shots to set the mood instead of an actual story line, this way the continuity will not be as much of a problem. I personally like the idea of a drug user. It would be easy to shoot because we could just do lot of different shots and use effects to make them swirly, like the person is hallusinating. I also think it would be great if we used a shot from a camera fone, like the person is at a party surrounded by peer pressure. We will need to speak as a group tomorrow when we are all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment