Tuesday 28 April 2009

28th April - Editing

Today me and Shelley edited some more of our work after school. Neelam could not join us. We showed our piece to our friend Ernest and he agreed to make us some music. He has made some and has sent them too me so now all we need to do is add it to our piece. We arranged our clips and it look really good! I'm worried about the music not fitting very well but it should and then we will be finished!

I was reading back on my posts and I relised I havnt actually said what shots we have used so I will talk about them now.

When we recorded we done it backwards on accident. We done the shots of the girl in the mirror with the clown made-up face. We liked the side table with lots of little bits and pieces on it because it made it look like such an ordinary house and the little pots were very girly. We used many high angle, mid shots and close ups of these.

Shelley left the room to get a few more props and I done and extreme close up of my eye and also a close up of my face screaming. They became very useful in our piece and are some of the main shots that create the kind of skitafrenia effect. This makes it psycological.

The girl is haveing a nightmare and wakes up and looks in the mirror. Her reflection is holding a doll. It is the same doll she is sleeping with. However when she sits down she is not holding the doll as she has left it in bed. This is how we know she is having some problems. We used midshots and longshots for when she is awake and close ups in her dream. The closeups show the freakiness of her dream and how distraughted it is. The next few shots are closeups of her face. We tried to create a graphic match with these shots having her face natural and then with the makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment